Hey this is Your Blogger: Summaiya!


Hey Everyone! My Name is Summaiya Irfan. 





I am 23 years old! My Father was an Army Officer so I don't really know where I am from, but finally we settled in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. By Education I am an Electrical Engineer. I completed my Electrical Engineering from NUST-SEECS in 2017. And yes it was the most difficult Bachelors ever!!

Here is a Picture of my Convocation! Me with my Parents! What a super Proud I DID IT Moment :D

I am Married to an Army Officer. But Honestly I never made the transition from being an Army Brat to being an Army Wife (Mentally)!! I am just not ready to grow up.. YET :D Currently me and My Husband live here in Bahawalpur (Which is a great city btw).

Because of having a Fauji Dad, I do know what its like to move around all the time, leave our friends behind and meet new people. It was just too sad but I think I am actually excited about it this time. Why? Because this time I don't have to leave my best friend behind and be sad over it. I get to take my best friend along with me. Rather, He is taking me along where ever he has to go :P

Here is me with my husband. (Say MashaAllah) :)

I am here to tell you the stories of an Average Pakistani Girl who got married to an army officer but is just not ready to grow up. How to run a whole house and how to cope with the responsibilities. What problems usually come your way and how to tackle them.
Also My Blog will include my Most Favorite things, like:
  1. Food
  2. Music
  3. Trendy clothes
  4. Comfortable shoes
  5. Cool gadgets 
  6. Cute stationery. 

I’d also like to use this blogging opportunity to talk about the SOCIAL ISSUES that we all face in life for example bullying, fat-shaming, depression, anxiety and so on. And how to fight them on a personal level.
Food reviews, New fashion trends, Music reviews and LIFESTYLE of a Pak Army Officers wife and at times some Relationship Advices! :D Welcome to my Blog! Hope you like it Here! Cheers!! 😁✨


Comments

  1. Love, love and love! As excited as you're, your followers especially me, are excited too for your blogging. May you succeed in everything you do for a good cause. ❣ best of luck❤🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summaiya I'm so happy to see you ��you are really a very confident, jolly girl who always has a smile on her face . May Allah SWT bless you even beyond your expectations ��and I'm really excited for your upcoming blogs ��stay blessed ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing !!! All the best girl!!! I am so excited for the future blogs!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r a sweetheart .. stay blessed ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go for your Bridal MakeOver?

Believe in Yourself

Shadi Series - Post 3: Baraat